Sunday, September 9, 2012

"the answer..."


“I believe you are the answer
to every tear I've cried...”
Last night, I took my most yawning question to God in prayer.

His answer came in the form of a song...again.


Corinne May is one of the voices that seems to have deep spiritual resonance for me. Much like a tuning fork, it helps me find the true tone.


And in that place of perfect pitch...of sacred stillness, this song,  "The Answer" felt like just that...an answer. Not a "whew, glad I've got that figured out now," kind of answer. But a feeling of peace...a consciousness of His presence...that I could rest my hopes upon.

My prayer today is that we each feel that, "through the crosses we must carry"...our hearts are ever more closely bound to Him.

I'll let this song speak for itself....

with Love, 

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment