Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Sacred Space

Today's journey has brought me to a place in the mountains that is so holy for me that I must take off my shoes to feel the divine pulse beneath the pine needles and soft mountain grass. This place 12,000 feet above sea level is where I have heard God's voice in the soft breezes that move the aspen leaves in song, and seen the power of Spirit in the wings of an eagle as she catches the unseen thermals that lift her above lodgepole pines that practically dance in the sun. Today I heard God's direction and have launched this blog....it's a bit unsettling to think that I've opened a window into my heart's great longing and it's hunger for new views of humanity and God's hand in establishing His kingdom in my heart. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:47 AM

    Oh I dont think you need be concerned...it is Love opening up Herself to bless

    ReplyDelete