Friday, June 12, 2009

"Siyahamba Kukhaneyen' kwenhos'..."

"We are all God's children
Reflections of One Mind,
Living in the radiance,
Of Spirit all divine.
Every heart and nation
Is answering the call
To a true salvation
Knowing God is All-in-all..."

- Zulu Hymn
with addition text by Desiree Goyette

In light of yesterday's post, I wanted to show you the face...and voice...of my church today.  I am so honored and blessed to stand and sing in this universal congregation of hearts. 



I love this video...feel free to play it over and over again.  It took me over 100 listens (and as many times practicing it in the privacy of my car) to get the chorus right....but once I did, I couldn't stop singing it...and I haven't stopped yet.

"We are walking in the light of God
We are singing in the light of God
We are praying in the light of God
Siyahamba Kukhaneyen' kwenkhos'
Siyahamba Kukhaneyen' kwenkhos'..."

with love as we all walk in the light of God,
Kate
Kate Robertson, CS

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:17 PM

    THANK YOU!!! That was amazing!!!
    Love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing that Kate!
    Susie & Chaylee

    ReplyDelete